Now Hiring for HVAC Service Technician
We're looking for Residential HVAC Technicians to perform service & routine maintenance/service for our residential customers in the Raleigh/Durham area.
Job Requirements of an HVAC Service Technician
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with servicing or installation of forced air heating, air conditioning, ductless mini split, and heat pump systems
- EPA Universal Certification
- NATE Certification in the HVAC industry is a bonus
- Valid driver's license with safe driving record
- No criminal record
- Clean and neat appearance with good customer service skills and a great work ethic
- Excellent communication and people skills are a must.
- Superior organization skills
- Problem solving skills
- Willing to work overtime, as needed
Why Should You Apply?
- Great pay
- Work-life Balance
- Excellent benefits
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation
- Family/team work environment