Raleigh Water Heaters | Instant Water Heater Repairs
“One Call Away from Saving your Day” – Available 24/7
Is your plumbing causing you problems? Have you noticed an increase in your water bill or clogging in your drains? If so, it may benefit you to contact R & S Mechanical Plumbing Services. Our professionals have over 20 years of experience in the industry and we know what issues can arise, as well as the best solutions to fix them. We serve the Raleigh Durham NC area with trusted services that can get your plumbing system working efficiently. When you are in need of a Raleigh Plumber, you can trust our team.
What are my water heating options?
When selecting a new water heater for your Raleigh area home, you have several options available. For example, before you make a purchase, consider:
- Fuel source – Is your current water heater gas, propane, or electric?
- Type – Do you want a traditional storage tank water heater or an efficient tankless version? (more information below)
- Tank size – Hot water use varies from home to home. We offer a broad range of tank sizes for any household requirement.
- Brand – We install, repair and service all makes and models of water heaters so we can help you get the best deal and the best warranty for your needs.
What is included in my water heater installation?
When you purchase and install a water heater from R & S Mechanical, we will:
- In most cases, do same day installation as we have fully stocked plumbing trucks including Rheem water heaters
- Disconnect the old unit
- Deliver and install your new water heater
- Haul away and recycle the old water heater
- Test your new water heater to ensure it is working properly
- Clean up the work area before leaving
How We Can Help You?
When any plumbing problem occurs, you must work quickly to find a plumber to fix the issue before it becomes worse. Allowing a problem to persist could result in further damage, as well as extra costs. Our goal is to take care of your plumbing problem as quickly as possible. Because we know that emergencies happen, we offer same-day services so you can continue your everyday routine without worrying about your plumbing.
Ask about our Instant Water Heaters..
Ready to begin?“One call away from saving your day”. Contact us at (919) 948-1351.
Like any mechanical system, having your plumbing and water-based appliances routinely inspected and/or serviced will pay dividends in the long run. Routine inspections can help identify problems early and avoid costly repairs.
A water heater is something that is easy to ignore—until suddenly you’re taking cold showers. That’s why it’s important to schedule regular water heater maintenance check-ups. It will work better, use less energy and last longer.
To keep your traditional storage hot water heater in tiptop operating condition, our home plumbing experts will check the pressure relief valve, drain your tank to remove any sediment (if recommended), inspect the tank and connections for rust, wear or corrosion, replace worn anode rods, and more.
A tankless water heater requires two types of regular maintenance: checking the in-line screen filter for debris and flushing the unit to keep it free of scale and lime.
Schedule your FREE professional Estimate with R & S Mechanical Plumbing Services at (919) 948-1351.