Raleigh Refrigeration Maintenance Plans
Keep Your Commercial Refrigerator Working with Help from Our HVAC Professionals
Scheduling routine preventative maintenance with our team at R & S Mechanical is a great way to keep your refrigeration system working effectively. Our maintenance services can help save you time and money in future repairs and prevent the inconvenience of a broken refrigeration system. Having regular Raleigh refrigeration maintenance means you can also be saving money on your energy bills because your system will be running more efficiently. In the event you do need repairs, you can be able to save 60% on the repair costs by already being on our maintenance plan.
To discuss how a maintenance plan can benefit your business, give us a call at (919) 948-1351.
What We Can Do to Help You
Our refrigeration maintenance can help you with:
- Blowing out condensation lines
- Checking the condenser coil for dust and dirt
- Testing the pressure controls
- Making sure the wiring, contactors, and relays are operational
- Checking all gaskets and weather stripping
- Calibrating the thermostat
- Ensuring the system is not leaking
- Testing the refrigerant pressures
- Checking the motors and compressors
- Making sure the defrosting system is working properly
Extending the Life of Your Refrigeration System
Our team of highly trained Raleigh HVAC technicians is here to help you with maintaining your commercial refrigeration system. By having routine maintenance on your refrigeration system, you are able to keep it running longer and can prevent the need for costly repairs or with a time-consuming replacement. We can provide you with maintenance that is monthly, semi-monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually.
Contact us at (919) 948-1351 for accomplished maintenance technicians.