Raleigh Video Camera Plumbing Inspection
Pinpoint Plumbing Solutions for the Toughest Problems
Video camera plumbing inspection allows our plumbers to perform a real-time investigation of your underground plumbing or even your sewer lines to determine the problem. One of our experienced technicians at R & S Mechanical uses a flexible fiber optic cable with a high resolution camera to navigate through the plumbing/sewer line in order to perform a detailed inspection.
Powerful lights at the tip of the camera illuminate the pipe while live video is transmitted to our technician. Using this method of inspection, we can make a precise diagnosis of the problem and not waste valuable time trying out solutions with crossed fingers. Our high resolution camera may identify things that have clogged or caused damage to your pipes.
What Is Causing My Plumbing Problem?
Thankfully, it is much easier to answer that questions without tearing up your property with our video camera plumbing inspections in Raleigh.
Here are a few examples of what our inspections can find:
- Leaking pipe joints caused by broken seals between pipes, allowing water to escape the line
- Corrosion in the water pipe has led to deterioration or a full break
- Root incursion from trees or bushes have broken into the sewer line or water pipe
- Broken or cracked pipes requiring repair or replacement
- Broken or cracked sewer lines requiring repair or replacement
- Blockage in pipes due to grease buildup or foreign objects
Contact the Professionals at R & S Mechanical
When you want to get our expert Raleigh plumbers at R & S Mechanical on the job, be sure to give us a call. No plumbing issue lies beyond detection. If you’re experiencing a plumbing emergency, we are available to you day or night and have the tools to find the source of your problem. Our professional and courteous team wants to help.
Call us immediately if you’re experiencing a plumbing emergency at (919) 948-1351.