Raleigh Geothermal AC Systems & Services
Cooling & Heating Through Natural Means
The E.P.A. considers geothermal cooling and heating systems to be the most energy-efficient ways to control the climate of a home. Our Raleigh geothermal AC systems can help keep you cool and comfortable throughout the summer. Traditional heat pumps and air conditioning systems take outdoor air and change it as it is pumped into the building. Geothermal HVAC systems, utilize the stable temperatures of ground temperatures so it doesn’t have to use up as much energy to cool your home.
Learn more about geothermal heating and cooling by calling us at (919) 948-1351.
The Benefits of Geothermal AC Systems
There are many advantages to choosing these systems, including:
- Being up to 70% more energy efficient than other systems
- Renewable energy tax credits from federal and state governments
- Free water heating in the summer as a byproduct of cooling your home
- You can reduce your bill by up to 70%
- Quiet operation – similar noise as a refrigerator when running
- Can decrease the cost of heating your water
- They emit no deadly carbon monoxide gas
- Minimizing the carbon footprint of the home
How Geothermal Climate Control Works
Homes in North Carolina are subject to varying degrees of temperatures throughout the year. Some climates can see the extremes that summer and winter throw at us. There is a consistent source of temperature that you can put to good use just a few feet beneath the earth’s surface. The sun infuses the Earth’s crust with its heat energy. Up to 47% of that energy is stored in the ground as heat and is extracted by a geothermal AC system and pumped into your home.
Contact us at (919) 948-1351 to schedule an appointment for the installation and service of your Raleigh geothermal AC system.