Now Hiring for Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician
Sign on Bonus: $1000 paid to technician (after standard 90 day introductory period)
Install, diagnose repairs and perform preventive maintenance on commercial cooking and refrigeration equipment and systems. Prefer hot and cold experience but either 3 years of hot or cold experience is acceptable.
Duties of a Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician
- Diagnose commercial cooking and refrigeration equipment performance through observation, testing, and setup.
- Disassemble and re-assemble equipment to perform trouble shooting, preventive maintenance, and repair.
- Able to read, understand and quote customer prices.
- Operate hand tools, power tools, gauges, and measuring equipment to perform service of the unit.
- Lift, carry, pull, and push components and/or equipment to test, setup, or maintain equipment.
- Give and take written and verbal instructions.
- Complete documents to verify work performed.
- Operate a commercial vehicle and trailer.
- Work flexible hours as required as well as on-call nights and weekends when assigned.
- Explain service charges and work performed to the customer.
- Ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force (pulling, pushing, lifting, carrying, etc.) regularly and up to 50 pounds of force frequently.
- Ability to tolerate environmental conditions consisting of extreme heat, cold, noise, vibration, fumes, dust, and poor ventilation.
- Ability to climb and work from 6’ ladder, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, twist, grasp to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to safely operate a company motor vehicle as evidenced by past driving performance record and to adhere to all company safety requirements.
- Ability to competently use a variety of gauges, meters, measuring instruments, hoists, rigging equipment, torches, and hand tools.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the customer.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and without close supervision; willing and able to consistently work the schedule required by job demands.
Job Requirements of a Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician
- High school or equivalent
- 4+ years in the HVAC or Refrigeration field
- 3+ years as a Commercial Kitchen Equipment Technician
- North Carolina Refrigerations License is preferred for cold side technician
- Driver's license required
Why Should You Apply?
- Great pay
- Work-life Balance
- Excellent benefits
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation
- Family/team work environment