Now Hiring for Commercial Kitchen Equipment Service Technician
Sign on Bonus: $1000 paid to technician (after standard 90 day introductory period)
Install, diagnose, repair, and perform preventive maintenance on commercial cooking equipment i.e. convection ovens, conveyor-ovens, combi-ovens, fryers, grills, slicers, steamers and microwaves. Experience servicing refrigeration equipment is a plus!
Duties of a Commercial Kitchen Equipment Service Technician
- Diagnose commercial cooking equipment performance through observation, testing, and setup.
- Disassemble and re-assemble equipment to perform trouble shooting, preventive maintenance, and repair
- Able to read, understand and quote customer prices.
- Operate hand tools, power tools, gauges, and measuring equipment to perform service of unit.
- Lift, carry, pull, and push components and/or equipment to test, setup, or maintain equipment.
- Give and take written and verbal instructions.
- Complete documents to verify work performed.
- Operate a commercial vehicle and trailer.
- Work flexible hours as required as well as on-call nights and weekends when assigned.
- Explain service charges and work performed to the customer.
Job Requirements of a Commercial Kitchen Equipment Service Technician
- High school or equivalent
- EPA Certification
- Diagnostic ability as demonstrated through a minimum of 3 years’ experience and/or training in commercial cooking and refrigeration equipment such as fryers, grills, coolers, and ice machines.
- Driver’s License Required
- Ability to competently use a variety of gauges, meters, measuring instruments, hoists, rigging equipment, torches, and hand tools.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the customer.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and without close supervision; willing and able to consistently work the schedule required by job demands.
- Ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force (pulling, pushing, lifting, carrying, etc.) regularly and up to 50 pounds of force frequently.
- Ability to climb and work from 8’ ladder, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, twist, grasp to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to safely operate a company motor vehicle as evidenced by past driving performance record and to adhere to all company safety requirements.
- Ability to tolerate environmental conditions consisting of extreme heat, cold, noise, vibration, fumes, dust, and poor ventilation.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great pay
- Work-life Balance
- Excellent benefits
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation
- Family/team work environment